LONG LIFE LIMITED WARRANTY
For Parts with Long Life and Extreme Long Life motors which include: Champion, Jetstreme & Mach Series fans.
MARADYNE® High Performance Fans (MARADYNE®) warrants to the Original Purchaser that the axial fan or centrifugal blower assemblies are free from defects in materials and workmanship for thirty six (36) months from the date of installation or forty (40) months from the date of delivery and acceptance, whichever date first occurs.
(L SERIES) LONG LIFE AXIAL FANS AND LONG LIFE CENTRIFUGAL BLOWERS to be free of production workmanship and materials defects for a period of 36 months. BASED ON CONDITIONS 1-7, WEAR COMPONENTS ARE EXCLUDED.
(X SERIES) EXTREME LIFE AXIAL FANS only are covered for production workmanship and materials defects for 36 months. WEAR PARTS ARE INCLUDED PENDING APPLICATION APPROVAL FROM MARADYNE® BASED ON THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS 1-7.
THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS APPLY TO ALL DCM•FAZ FANS & BLOWERS
- Unless otherwise stated on the product drawing, operating temperature of all MARADYNE® motors and motorized products is -20°C (4°F) and 80°C (176°F)
- Motors and motorized products must be powered with a voltage not exceeding +/- 10% of the recommended voltage (i.e. 12 or 24 VDC). DC powered motors and motorized products must be supplied with a power source not exceeding 1.0% A.C. ripple voltage.
- The MARADYNE® date code and Part Number label must remain on the product to validate the warranty.
- This warranty is limited to replacement cost of the product only; no other costs will be accepted. MARADYNE® reserves the right to inspect and or test any warranty parts prior to accepting a warranty claim.
- This warranty does not cover normal maintenance or adjustments, nor damage or malfunction caused by improper handling, installation, abuse, accident, negligence, carelessness of operation or alteration, modification or repair of the product in any manner outside the factory without the prior written consent of MARADYNE®.
- Customer further understands that expectations of performance are based on data derived from specific samples tested in a laboratory environment, and that production materials will exhibit some variation. MARADYNE® cannot and does not warrant or make any representation of fitness or performance as to customer’s actual application results. Customer must test and approve the MARADYNE® product in their application.
- Claims falling under our limited warranty terms, MARADYNE® will issue a credit for the corresponding value of the part. No other costs will be accepted.