1. Goods must have been purchased directly from Thermofans.com.au in person, via phone, through the http://thermofans.com.au website checkout or any other direct online sales channel operated solely by Thermofans.com.au.
2. We request that any goods that are damaged in transit, short-supplied or are incorrectly supplied should be brought to our attention as soon as possible
3. Goods that have been incorrectly supplied, incorrectly advertised or damaged in transit can be returned at no cost to you. Pre-paid mailing options will be provided in these cases. In the case of an incorrect part ordered or a wrong-fitting part being ordered by the customer, return postage must be paid by the customer.
4. Goods must be returned to the following address:
PO Box 3003
Weston ACT 2611
5. Unused goods must be complete, in their original packaging and in new condition, with no visible or other damage to the fan shroud, blades, motor or other components, no dirty or greasy marks, or transport or packing tape damage. Please repackage goods to be returned in packaging that was provided using a similar method to that used when goods were dispatched to you. Goods must include all instructions/paperwork originally supplied. We encourage you to package the items securely.
6. All goods returned that have been ordered in error by the customer of which the customer is liable for return postage charges, may also be subject to a handling / restocking fee. This fee will be deducted from any refund amount applicable to your returned item/s.
7. Goods will not be accepted for credit for any of the following reasons:
- Goods returned after 60 days from date of invoice;
- Goods that were specially procured for you outside of our regular online catalogue;
- Goods that were purchased in a clearance sale;
- Goods that have been fitted, used, altered or damaged in any way.
8. While all care is taken to ensure the correct supply of goods, no responsibility whatsoever is accepted by Thermofans.com.au for the fitment of incorrect parts. The onus is clearly with the purchaser to ensure the parts are correct for the particular application. Any costs or damages from the fitment of incorrect parts are entirely the responsibility of the fitter.
9. Genuine warranty claims must be processed through our goods return policy procedure. See our warranty claims page for more information.
Page last updated 05/05/2022