1. Goods must have been purchased directly from Thermo Fans Australia in person, via phone, through the Thermo-Fans.com website or any other direct online sales channel operated solely by Thermo Fans Australia.
2. We request that any goods that are damaged in transit, short-supplied or are incorrectly supplied must be brought to Thermo Fans Australia's attention immediately.
3. Goods that have been incorrectly supplied, incorrectly advertised or damaged in transit can be returned to Thermo Fans Australia at no cost to you. Pre-paid mailing options will be provided in these cases. In the case of an incorrect part ordered or a wrong-fitting part being ordered by the customer, return postage must be paid by the customer.
4. Goods must be returned to the following address:
PO Box 2999
Weston ACT 2611
5. Goods must be complete, in their original packaging and in new condition, with no visible or other damage to the fan shroud, blades, motor or other components, no dirty or greasy marks, or transport or packing tape damage. Please repackage goods to be returned in packaging that was provided using a similar method to that used when goods were dispatched to you. Goods must include all instructions/paperwork originally supplied. The Customer is liable for any damages caused to stock during return postage so we encourage you to package the items securely.
6. All goods returned to Thermo Fans Australia that have been ordered in error by the customer of which the customer is liable for return postage charges, will also be subject to a minimum 10% handling / restocking fee. This fee will be deducted from any refund amount applicable to your returned item/s.
7. Goods will not be accepted for credit for any of the following reasons:
- Goods returned after 60 days from date of invoice;
- Goods returned without original invoice details;
- Goods that were specially procured for you outside of our regular online catalogue;
- Goods that were purchased in a clearance sale;
- Goods that have been fitted, used, altered or damaged in any way.
8. While all care is taken to ensure the correct supply of goods, no responsibility whatsoever is accepted by Thermo Fans Australia for the fitment of incorrect parts. The onus is clearly with the purchaser to ensure the parts are correct for the particular application. Any costs or damages from the fitment of incorrect parts are entirely the responsibility of the fitter.
9. Genuine warranty claims must be processed through the Goods Return Policy procedure. After manufacturer approval, the manufacturer, at their discretion, may repair, replace or credit the goods. All warranty items must be returned to Thermo Fans Australia within 3 months of invoice date.
Page last updated 01/12/20 14.45pm AEST