The VA18-AP70/LL/F-59A (EF3634) 12v 16" SPAL Puller Fan is designed for extreme performance!
IMPORTANT: This fan is designed for road race use. See product notes below for more information.
|EF3634 16" HP SPAL THERMO FAN DETAILS|
|Spal Fan Model #||VA18-AP70/LL/F-59A|
|U.S. Part #||30102113|
|Blade Diam.||15 inch (381mm)|
|Shroud Type||Finger Guard|
|Recommended Feet||EF3521 / EF3522 / EF3523|
|EF3634 16" HP SPAL THERMO FAN DIMENSIONS|
|A||400mm / 15.75"|
|B||414mm / 16.3"|
|C||207mm / 8.15"|
|D||358mm / 14.09"|
|E||93mm / 3.66"|
PRODUCT NOTES - IMPORTANT
- This fan is designed for use in high-performance racing applications. The EF3634 fan motor is not sealed and thus should not be used in high dust or moisture environments that could damage the motor and degrade overall performance.
- This fan is designed to perform at peak levels for short periods of time and should not be used in applications that will require constant cooling for periods exceeding 60 minutes.
- This fan should not be used in unusually high ambient temperatures (exceeding 80°C / 176°F)
- The EF3634 fan uses a Metri-Pack 280 connector and will require the use of the SE0027 pigtail, see SPAL Fan Loom Wiring to suit EF3634 (SE0027).
- Additionally, the use of the SPAL VA18 Fan Shroud Gasket (EF3552) is also required for mounting unless a custom shroud is used.
The EF3634 Fan can be purchased with both SE0027 Gasket and EF3552 Pigtail as a bundle kit by selecting the Bundle option above.
- Standard warranty terms do not apply to this fan.
Article: What Do SPAL Model Numbers Mean?
All SPAL Fans are individually balanced & tested to provide optimal performance and life. From the motor to the fan to the shroud, all components are completely designed, manufactured and tested in SPAL's state-of-the-art facility in Correggio, Italy.