The M123K-24 (EF8911) 24v 12" Maradyne Champion Series Fan features a Reversible Blade Design which is rated up to 1155cfm / 1962m3/h.
The Maradyne Champion Series EF8911 12" Thermo Fan features a fully-sealed 225W high power motor (IP68) and is backed with a 12-month manufacturers warranty (see below).
|M123K-24 12" 24V THERMO FAN DETAILS|
|Fan Model #||M123K-24|
|Fan Series||Champion Series
|Flow Type||Puller or Pusher (ships as puller)|
|Blade Diam.||12 inch (305mm)|
|Shroud Type||Finger Guard|
|M123K-24 12" 24V THERMO FAN DIMENSIONS|
|A||318mm / 12.52"|
|B||336mm / 13.23"|
|C||264.7mm / 10.42"|
|D||374.4mm / 14.74"|
|E||63mm / 2.48"|
- Comes with a 12-Month Manufacturers Warranty
- Lowest profile high performance reversible thermo fans on the market;
- Sealed motor tested in accordance with DIN EN 60529, dust and water proof to IP68;
- Quiet, S-blade design works as a puller or pusher fan (ships as a puller);
- All glass-filled nylon construction includes (4) 90° mounting feet and nylon tie kit;
- Includes locking mating pigtail connector and rubber spacers for proper spacing of heat exchanger;
- Recommended Wire Harness: Part No. MFA100 (adjustable thermostat)
- Optional brackets: Part No. MFA104 (metal bracket strips)
- View Product Spec Sheet PDF
- View Instruction Sheet PDF
Which MARADYNE® High Performance Fan Do I Need?
Start with measuring the core size of the radiator. Remember to measure just the core; do not include the measurements of the cooling tanks on each side or top and bottom of the radiator. This will give you an idea of what diameter fan can be used or what shrouded version fans can be used. (Note: fans must cover as much of the radiator as possible. Fabricating or purchasing a shroud may be necessary).
Consider all aspects of the engine. If you are dealing with a stock to mildly upgraded engine you do not need a fan with a high wattage motor or highest rated cfm but if you are dealing with a mid to highly upgraded engine you will want to consider the fans that have a higher wattage motor with maximum cfm of air movement. Fan motor wattage can range from 90w to 225w in the 12v configuration. If your application is mild now but plan to upgrade it there is nothing wrong with using the higher cfm rated fans as the fan is controlled by the temperature sending unit.
- Push vs. Pull:
If you are working with space issues keep in mind certain model fans can be reversible so they can either pull the air or push the air through the radiator. For example, in the majority of automotive applications fans are set up in the puller configuration to pull the air through the radiator from the grille opening area; however due to space issues & air flow characteristics, the need to mount the fan in the pusher configuration to push the air from the grille area through the radiator may be necessary.
Note the more powerful cfm fan or fans you may choose the more amp draw it will have so make sure your electrical system can handle the addition of an electric fan. Amp draws on 12 to 16 inch fans can range from 15 to 28 amps, some dual fan applications can draw up to 35 amps.